Why Won't My Device Start?
- Press the ON/OFF button and check if the green light is on. If not, check whether the electricity is on – check whether the plug is connected to the socket, the power cord is properly connected to the device and that the circuit breaker is working.
- Check that the door is properly shut on the device, as there is a safety switch which will prevent it turning on if the door isn’t closed properly.
- You can recalibrate the touch panel by holding the ON/OFF button for over six (6) seconds.
If the above doesn’t help resolve the problem, contact your AAVI® retailer.
The Fresh Air Purification Doesn't Work, or the Effectiveness of the Air Purification is Low
- Turn on the IonJet-chamber and collector washing function according to the instructions within Chapter 5 of the user guide.
- Make sure that the device is plugged in to a grounded electrical output.
- If this hasn’t worked there may be water on the collector, so let the device dry for twelve (12) hours before attempting to use again.
If the above doesn’t resolve your issue then get in touch with your AAVI® retailer.
Smart Washing Won't Turn On Normally
- Check that the water tank has water in it. If not, add a mixture of washing fluid and clean water according to the instructions in Chapter Five of the user guide.
- Check that the cover is properly closed, as the safety switch won’t allow the device to turn on whilst this is open.
If this doesn’t resolve your problem then please contact your AAVI® retailer.
What Do I Do If I Forgot To Use Washing Fluid?
- Press the ON/OFF button whilst the Washing cycle is running to stop the programme.
- Open the door to the device and mix 20ml of washing fluid with 35ml of water, putting this into the water tank. You can then restart the Washing programme.
- If the Washing function has finished, replenish the washing fluid and rerun the cycle.
After Pressing the Wash Button, The Blue Light Flashes and the Washing Programme Won't Start
This might mean that the water tank doesn’t have enough water, so check that the water is at the marked level within the tank and whether there might be a leak in the device. If there is no leak then refill the water tank, but if you identify a leak then please contact your AAVI® retailer.
How Do I Prevent or Remove Calcium Formation?
Operate the Washing function biannually, or every 20 washes with a calcium remover that contains citric acid, ensuring that you follower the manufacturer’s instructions.
What Do I Do if I Have a Fan Error?
If the electricity is on and the fan light is on, but the fan isn’t running then turn off the device and contact your AAVI® retailer.
If the device is on but the fan is making an unusual noise then please turn the Leaf off and contact your retailer.
What should I Do If My Leaf Hangs or Crashes?
- If your Leaf hangs, pull the plug from the socket and wait a few minutes before restarting.
- If the device hangs whilst it is running, return it to factory settings according to the instructions. If this doesn’t help reset it then contact your retailer.
Why Is There An Unpleasant Smell Coming From My Leaf?
This indicates that the odour filter needs replacing. Contact your AAVI® retailer to replace this for you.
How Do I Keep My Device Clean When Out of Use For Long Periods of Time?
- Disconnect the power cord
- Disconnect the air pipe from the cleaning device and fresh air valve. Make sure to set the fresh air controls to C-setting, so outside air won’t be let in to the space
- Check that the water tank is empty
- Cover your Leaf with a cover bag to prevent dust collection.
After Returning to Factory Settings a Blue Light Flashes Twice
This means that there is water on the inside walls of your AAVI Leaf®. Run the drying function and empty the water tank, then return it to factory settings again after the walls have dried.
Why is the Yellow Light on Whilst the Device is in Air Cleaning Mode?
This means that the device has been cleaning the air for over an hour but the air quality is still inadequate. It may be because the space is too large, or the air quality is reducing. Set the fan speed to a faster setting to clean the air faster.
When the air quality level is good then the yellow light will turn off.
Why is the Yellow Light Flashing After the Device is Plugged In?
If the light flashes twice, pause and repeat. If it happens again it suggests that your temperature and humidity sensor is broken so contact your AAVI® retailer to replace this.
If the light flashes three times, pause and repeat. If it happens again it suggests that the CO2eq sensor is broken so contact your AAVI® retailer to replace this.
If the light flashes four times, pause and repeat. If it happens again it suggests that the PM25 sensor is broken, so contact your AAVI® retailer to replace this.
I Am Having Problems Connecting the Device to my Smartphone
The yellow signal light should turn off to signal successful pairing. If making the connection fails check that your Bluetooth connection is on and if not, turn it on and connect the devices again.
If your smartphone or tablet can’t find the device in the connection process try resetting the pairing mode or reinstalling the AAVI Leaf® app from your store.
If the pairing fails and all other steps have been followed correctly, remove the device through the settings menu selecting to ‘Forget This Device’ in your Bluetooth settings. Start the process again once this has been done.
My Touch Panel Doesn't Work
- Make sure that the touch panel is clean – if there is dirt on here then wipe it away with a soft cloth
- Make sure that your finger is dry whilst you are touching the panel
- Make sure that you are touching the middle of the symbol
- If you have done all of the above, press any button for over six (6) seconds. This resets the recognition in the touch panel.
- If none of the above resolves the problem, contact your AAVI® retailer.
Why Does Drying Mode Start After I Turn On the Device?
This means that the drying phase hasn’t been run until the end. When the three-hour-long drying phase is complete your AAVI Leaf® will automatically move to air cleaning mode.
I've Forgotten my Leaf-Application Username or Password
The Leaf® application username or password can’t be restored. If you have forgotten the username or password then sign up with a new email address.
PM2.5 Value is "- - " in the Application
The app shows “- -” as the value for PM2.5 if the device has just been turned on. If the Leaf has been on for some time and the PM2.5 value is still “- -” it means that particle concentration in the air is over 1000. Increase the amount of air to increase the cleaning speed.
If, after 24hours the PM2.5 value is unchanged and the washing function has recently been run, contact your AAVI® retailer.